Visit us at Vestre Skostredet 2, 5017 Bergen
Letter Vestre Skostredet 2, 5017 Bergen
Organization number 914 875 455
Green transportation to Greenstat:
- City light rail (20 min). Take the city light rail to Fantoft. Walk for about five minutes to the top of Fantoftveien.
- Bike (25 min). Your bike can be parked under roof in our parking house. If you desire an easier ride up the last hill, we recommend using an electric bike. Your bike can also be brought to the city light rail (remember to buy an extra ticket for this).
- Carpooling (variable). There are several apps for carpooling which can be used in Bergen.
- Electrical vehicle (10-25 min depending on rush traffic). Charging for EVs is found in the parking house.
- Hydrogen vehicle (10-25 min). The closest fueling station today is located in Oslo. Bergen’s first hydrogen fueling station will be established within a few months.
- By foot (80 min). We recommend visiting the stave church while in the vicinity.
- Talk to the receptionists in the first floor for registration.
(approximate time spent from the centre of Bergen)
Thank you for travelling environmentally friendly!